The Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Level 10 Uptown 5 D
5, Jalan SS21/39
Telephone: (+60) 3 7710 2020, –
Fax: (+60) 3 7729 2020
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-18:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Datuk Mohd Noor Amin bin Mohd. Noor KhanHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, they work to assist nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Silver Spring, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Guatemalan Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium
- Guatemalan Consulate in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Guatemalan Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Riverhead, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico