The Guatemalan Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Guatemala in Belfast, United Kingdom
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
39 Dillons Ave
White Abbey BT37 OSU
Belfast – BT3 9BP, Northern Ireland
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in London
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Belfast, United Kingdom
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Guatemala while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in London, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Belfast, United Kingdom provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium
- Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Trieste, Italy