The Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info About the Consulate of Guatemala in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
1, rue du St Esprit, Bloc A
Telephone: (+352) 27 47 02-0, –
Fax: (+352) 27 47 02 10
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Jean-Paul NoesenHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Brussels
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg, they work to assist nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Brussels, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Hidalgo, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Sapporo, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Del Rio, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in La Libertad, El Salvador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Memphis, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Providence, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico