The Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Raleigh, United States
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States
As Saruj Street
Raleigh, NC 27609
Telephone: -, –
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Raleigh, United States
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Raleigh, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Raleigh, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Raleigh, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in La Libertad, El Salvador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Madison, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Providence, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Benque Viejo Town, Belize
- Guatemalan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico