The Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Guatemala in Guadalajara, Mexico
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many problems can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Colonia del Fresno
C. P. 44500 Guadalajara, Jalisco
Telephone: (+52) (33) 3811-1503, –
Fax: (+52) (33) 3612-7292
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-14:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Armando Isidro Cruz CarvajalHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Guadalajara, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Guatemala while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico, they work to assist nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Guadalajara, Mexico provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Sapporo, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Guatemalan Consulate in Riverhead, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in Madison, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Benque Viejo Town, Belize
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Francisco, United States