The Guatemalan Consulate in Bordeaux, France is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Bordeaux, France
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Bordeaux, France is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
5 rue du Docteur Dupeux
33402 Talence Cedex
Telephone: (+33) 5 5637 5187, –
Fax: (+33) 5 5637 5197
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Stephane SaucaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Bordeaux, France
Although the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Guatemala while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Bordeaux, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Bordeaux, France’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Bordeaux, France, they work to assist nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Paris, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Bordeaux, France
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Bordeaux, France provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Silver Spring, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Bernardino, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Denver, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Hidalgo, Mexico