The Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info About the Consulate of Guatemala in Valencia, Spain
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain
C/ Dr. Moliner, 2, 8º, Pta. 15
Telephone: (+34) 96 339-2543, –
Fax: (+34) 96 339-1678
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Ernesto Bonet PeiróHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Valencia, Spain
Even if the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Valencia, Spain
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Valencia, Spain
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Valencia, Spain provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Guatemalan Consulate in Hidalgo, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Trieste, Italy
- Guatemalan Consulate in Comitan de Dominguez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Silver Spring, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Guatemalan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil