The Guatemalan Consulate in Haifa, Israel is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info On the Consulate of Guatemala General in Haifa, Israel
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Haifa, Israel is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
205-3 DongGyo-Dong, Mapo-Gu
Haifa Bay 26110
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+972) 8-622 61 51
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Jerusalem
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala General in Haifa, Israel
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Guatemala while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Haifa, Israel, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Haifa, Israel’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Haifa, Israel
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Haifa, Israel, they work to assist nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Jerusalem, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Haifa, Israel
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala General in Haifa, Israel provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Madison, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
- Guatemalan Consulate in New York, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Providence, United States