The Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Plaza de la Feria 5
35003 Las Palmas Gran Canaria
Telephone: (+34) 92 837-1500, (+34) 92 838-1156
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Alejadro Francisco García RuizHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Guatemala while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, they work to assist nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Benque Viejo Town, Belize
- Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy
- Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Guatemalan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Madison, United States
- The Consulate of Guatemala in the United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Gent, Belgium
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in New York, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Guatemalan Consulate in Silver Spring, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain