The Guatemalan Consulate in Helsinki, Finland is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Guatemala in Helsinki, Finland
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Helsinki, Finland is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
Telephone: (+358) 400 555 999, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Peter DidrichsenHonorary Vice-Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Stockholm
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Helsinki, Finland
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Helsinki, Finland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Helsinki, Finland’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Helsinki, Finland, they work to assist nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Stockholm, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Helsinki, Finland
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Helsinki, Finland provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Denver, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Guatemalan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Guatemalan Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Memphis, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Merida, Mexico