The Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Kingston, Jamaica
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
53 Newport Boulevard
Telephone: (+1 876) 937-8214, (+1 876) 923-5444 / 7
Fax: (+1 876) 923-4145
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Paul B. ScottHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Kingston, Jamaica
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Guatemala while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Kingston, Jamaica provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Guatemalan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kyoto, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Sapporo, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Denver, United States