The Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Guatemala in Seville, Spain
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain
Avenida Blas Infante N.6 4 to B
41011 – Sevilla
Telephone: (+34) 954 216 707, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Benjamín Muñoz ZamoraHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Seville, Spain
Even though the consulate’s first job is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Seville, Spain
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Seville, Spain
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Seville, Spain provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Hidalgo, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Trieste, Italy
- Guatemalan Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Riverhead, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Benque Viejo Town, Belize
- Guatemalan Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Del Rio, United States