The Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Guatemala in Tenosique, Mexico
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico
Calle 23×26, Local 1, Segundo nivel
frente al Parque Central, Colonia Centro
Telephone: (+52) 934-342 4249, –
Fax: (+52) 934-342 4251
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Luis Eduardo Montenegro SingerConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Tenosique, Mexico
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect citizens from Guatemala while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Mexico City, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Tenosique, Mexico provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Guatemalan Consulate in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Denver, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Bernardino, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in New York, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in La Libertad, El Salvador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica