The Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Information On the Consulate of Guatemala in Tucson, United States
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States
100 North Stone Avenue, Suite 704
Tucson, AZ 85701
Telephone: (+1) (520) 398-6912, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-15:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Carlos Enrique de León LópezConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Tucson, United States
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Guatemala while they far from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Tucson, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C., fills all other aims. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Tucson, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Tucson, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium
- Guatemalan Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Silver Spring, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Guatemalan Consulate in Sapporo, Japan