The Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Arriaga, Mexico
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
Avenida del Ferrocarril y 7ma
Calle norte #30-B, Colonia Centro
Arriaga, Chiapas 30450
Telephone: (+52) 966-662 0025, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Sergio Mauricio Lara SandovalConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Arriaga, Mexico
Even though the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Guatemala while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Mexico City, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Arriaga, Mexico provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Hidalgo, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Dublin, Ireland
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Riverhead, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lyon, France