The Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Mumbai, India
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India
449 Senapati Bapat Marg Lower Parel
Telephone: (+91) 2239 821 800 / 1, –
Fax: (+91) 2239 821 900
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Ashok WadhwaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in New Delhi
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Mumbai, India
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Guatemala while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in New Delhi, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Mumbai, India
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Mumbai, India provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Providence, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Bernardino, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- The Consulate of Guatemala in the United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Guatemalan Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium
- Guatemalan Consulate in Comitan de Dominguez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico