The Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Mazatlan, Mexico
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
Simón Bolivar 206, ote
Colonia Lomas del Obispado
C. P. 82000, Mazatlán, Sinaloa
Telephone: (+52) (669) 985-1945, –
Fax: (+52) (669) 981-6305
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 08:00-13:00 and 16:00-18:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Oses Clemente Cole IsunzaHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Mazatlan, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Mazatlan, Mexico provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Trieste, Italy
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Memphis, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Madison, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kyoto, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Riverhead, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States