The Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Guatemala in Zaragoza, Spain
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
44 Angle rue Massa et Ait Baha
Telephone: -, –
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Zaragoza, Spain
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard its people from Guatemala while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Zaragoza, Spain provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in Trieste, Italy
- Guatemalan Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Yokohama, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mumbai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Comitan de Dominguez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Guatemalan Consulate in Denver, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus