The Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information On the Consulate of Guatemala in Fort-de-France, Martinique
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
4 Lotissement les Vallons
Route de Balata
Telephone: (+596) 596 428 982, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Sebastien Jacques Perrot-MinnotHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Fort-de-France, Martinique
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Guatemala while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Fort-de-France, Martinique provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kyoto, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in La Libertad, El Salvador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Madison, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium
- Guatemalan Consulate in Bordeaux, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
- Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy
- Guatemalan Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Dublin, Ireland
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil