The Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details On the Consulate of Guatemala in Marseille, France
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France
66 Rue Grignan
Telephone: (+33) 4 88 66 30 00, –
Fax: (+33) 4 88 66 30 09
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday:15:00-17:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Raymond Philippe de CampouHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Marseille, France
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Guatemala while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Marseille, France
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Paris, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Marseille, France
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Marseille, France provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Haifa, Israel
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- The Consulate of Guatemala in the United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in La Libertad, El Salvador
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Hidalgo, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg