The Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Oslo, Norway
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway
Telephone: (+47) 900 36 003, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Olav J. SandvenHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Stockholm
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Oslo, Norway
Even if the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Guatemala while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other subjects, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Oslo, Norway
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Oslo, Norway, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Stockholm, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Oslo, Norway
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Oslo, Norway provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Atlanta, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in La Libertad, El Salvador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Budapest, Hungary
- Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Guatemalan Consulate in Yokohama, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador