The Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Guatemala General in Rock Hill, United States
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States
2083 Egret CT
Rock Hill, SC
Telephone: “+1) 202 745 4953 (embassy in Washington, D.C.”, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Rodger Douglas HarrisonHonorary Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala General in Rock Hill, United States
Even though the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Guatemala while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Rock Hill, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Rock Hill, United States, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Rock Hill, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala General in Rock Hill, United States provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Benque Viejo Town, Belize
- Guatemalan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tucson, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in La Libertad, El Salvador
- Guatemalan Consulate in New York, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Düsseldorf, Germany