The Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Guatemala in Cali, Colombia
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia
Avda. Pesadilla, 42
Fuente del Fresno
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+57) (64) 205 576
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 07:00-11:30, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Bogota
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Cali, Colombia
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Cali, Colombia
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you head down to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Bogota, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Cali, Colombia
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Cali, Colombia provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lyon, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Sapporo, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Guatemalan Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Budapest, Hungary
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States