The Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info On the Consulate of Guatemala in Brindisi, Italy
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy
Via Giovanni da Verrazzano, 7
Telephone: (+39) 0831 411 509, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mrs Claudia Patricia Barrientos de PerezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Brindisi, Italy
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Guatemala while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Brindisi, Italy
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Brindisi, Italy, they work to assist nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Rome, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Brindisi, Italy
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Brindisi, Italy provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Comitan de Dominguez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Silver Spring, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Valencia, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Benque Viejo Town, Belize
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Hidalgo, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kyoto, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tenosique, Mexico