The Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in St. Petersburg, Russia
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Naberezhnaya Reki Moiki, 79
190005, St. Petersburg
Telephone: -, –
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 – 16:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Moscow
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in St. Petersburg, Russia
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Guatemala while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Moscow, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in St. Petersburg, Russia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Guatemala who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Silver Spring, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Comitan de Dominguez, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Riverhead, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Hidalgo, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Guatemalan Consulate in Sapporo, Japan
- Guatemalan Consulate in Medellin, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Gent, Belgium
- Guatemalan Consulate in St. Pölten, Austria