The Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Information On the Consulate of Guatemala in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Plaza del Pilar 16, Piso 1 Centro, Oficina 1
38006 Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Telephone: -, –
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Guatemala while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Madrid, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seattle, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium
- Guatemalan Consulate in Phoenix, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Gent, Belgium
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in New York, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Guatemalan Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Guatemalan Consulate in Raleigh, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Guatemalan Consulate in Del Rio, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Madison, United States