The Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Amman, Jordan
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping people from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Sweleh, Mohammad Kheir Al Immam Street # No. 1
Telephone: (+962) 6 533-3705, (+962) 7 9713-2303
Fax: (+962) 6 566-1450
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Patricia El Khoury de NasserHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Cairo
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Guatemala in Amman, Jordan
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Guatemala while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Amman, Jordan, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Cairo, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Amman, Jordan
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Amman, Jordan provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Luxembourg Ville, Luxembourg
- Guatemalan Consulate in Denver, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Innsbruck, Austria
- Guatemalan Consulate in Seville, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Mazatlan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Chennai, India
- Guatemalan Consulate in Minsk, Belarus
- Guatemalan Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Guatemalan Consulate in Zaragoza, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belfast, United Kingdom
- Guatemalan Consulate in Bilbao, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Merida, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Arriaga, Mexico
- The Consulate of Guatemala in the United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Antwerp, Belgium