The Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Guatemala in Lake Worth, United States
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Guatemala and people.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
1926 10th Avenue North, 104
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Telephone: (+1) 561 660 6223, –
Fax: No fax number
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Gladys Siomara Cárdenas Mirón de MuñozConsul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Lake Worth, United States
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard citizens from Guatemala while they far from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Guatemala nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Lake Worth, United States, they work to support nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the whole country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Lake Worth, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Lake Worth, United States provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in Cali, Colombia
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica
- Guatemalan Consulate in Marseille, France
- Guatemalan Consulate in Denver, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Riverhead, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Bernardino, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Puebla, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Budapest, Hungary
- Guatemalan Consulate in Providence, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Guatemalan Consulate in New York, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Sydney, Australia