The Guatemalan Consulate in Phoenix, United States is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Information About the Consulate of Guatemala in Phoenix, United States
A consulate like the Guatemalan Consulate in Phoenix, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Guatemala.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Guatemala who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Guatemala and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Guatemalan Consulate in Phoenix, United States
4747 N. 7th Street, Suite 410
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Telephone: (+1) (602) 200-3660, –
Fax: (+1) (602) 200-3661
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Jorge ArnulfoTolón PérezVice-Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Guatemala in Phoenix, United States
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard its people from Guatemala while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Guatemala who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Guatemalan Consulate in Phoenix, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Guatemalan Consulate in Phoenix, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Guatemala nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Guatemala nationals in custody
At the Guatemalan Consulate in Phoenix, United States, they work to help nationals from Guatemala around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of Guatemala in Washington, D.C., fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Phoenix, United States
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Guatemala you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Guatemala when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Guatemala in Phoenix, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Guatemala who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Francisco, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Guatemalan Consulate in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lisbon, Portugal
- Guatemalan Consulate in Acayucan, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Sydney, Australia
- Guatemalan Consulate in La Libertad, El Salvador
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Guatemalan Consulate in Lyon, France
- The Consulate of Guatemala in the United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in San Bernardino, United States
- Guatemalan Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Guatemalan Consulate in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Guatemalan Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica