The Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and much more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Lado Sul da Matriz, 68/9
9500- 118 Ponta Delgada
Telephone: (+351) 296 472 990, (+351) 296 472 992/912 223 346
Fax: (+351) 296 472 992
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Carlos Alberto Soares de Vilhena de Andrade BotelhoHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Lisbon
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard citizens from Dominican Republic while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal, they work to assist nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Lisbon, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Ponta Delgada, Portugal provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Consulate of Dominican Republic New Jersey
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Dominican Consulate Paterson