The Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Lyon, France
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France
34, Boulevard des Belges
Telephone: (+33) (4) 188.8.131.52, (+33) (4) 78.90.26.01
Fax: (+33) (4) 184.108.40.206
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Beryl MaillardHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Lyon, France
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect citizens from Dominican Republic while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the range of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other topics, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Lyon, France
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to find out the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Paris, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the whole country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Lyon, France
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Lyon, France provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Consulate Paterson
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Boston
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Bronx
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami