The Consulate of Dominican Republic Boston in United States
The Consulate of Dominican Republic Boston in the United States is the diplomatic mission of the Dominican Republic to the United States. The Consulate serves as an intermediary between US citizens and the Dominican government. It is led by a consul general appointed by the President of the Dominican Republic. The office provides services such as notarizing signatures for documents in order to be legal in both countries; issuing passports which are valid for up to 10 years; providing information on visas and work permits; facilitating adoptions; registering births; processing marriage licenses; recording deaths; providing information on dual nationality (including children born outside U.S territory) and more.
Immigration and Citizenship
The Consulate has a Visa Section that issues tourist visas, non-immigrant visas, and immigrant visas for those who wish to reside in the Dominican Republic permanently. For those seeking residency in the U.S., there is a section that handles all types of American Visas including K1, F1, H4 EAD, R2 etc. For more information on these services please visit their website at www.consuladodominicano-boston.com
How do I apply for a visa?
To apply for a visa, please submit your application form with two passport-size photographs and documents supporting your case electronically or by mail. For more information about fees and procedures, please visit their website.
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Dominican Consulate in the United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Andorra la Vella, Andorra
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Dominican Republic Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
Who can apply for a visa?
All citizens and residents of the Dominican Republic (DR) who are living outside the country and wish to return to their homeland for a visit or other purpose. Citizens and residents of other countries who wish to enter DR for tourism, business or work purposes.
The Consulate is located at:
1 West Street, Suite 203 Boston, MA 02111
The telephone number for the Consulate is: (617) 227-9950
The email address for visa inquiries and appointments is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general information or questions about passports, please contact them at: email@example.com