- 1 Information About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Alicante, Spain
- 2 Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
- 3 Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Alicante, Spain
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Alicante, Spain
The Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Alicante, Spain
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
C/ Virgen del Socorro nº 50, oficina 3
Telephone: (+34) 96 515 18 97, –
Fax: (+34) 96 515 11 65
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:00-14:00 by appointment only, –
Official Website: www.consuladordalicante.com
Head of Mission: Eddy Peña RamirezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Alicante, Spain
Although the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Dominican Republic while they far from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other subjects, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Alicante, Spain
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain, they work to support nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Madrid, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Alicante, Spain
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Alicante, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ancona, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten