The Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact information, and much more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Information Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Florence, Italy
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
Via Marconi, 30
Telephone: (+39) 055 500 0777, –
Fax: (+39) 055 552 096
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Pasquale BalestrieriHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Florence, Italy
Although the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Florence, Italy
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy, they work to assist nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Rome, fills all other purposes. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Florence, Italy
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Florence, Italy provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Andorra la Vella, Andorra
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Marseille, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Consulate of Dominican Republic New Jersey
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Orlando
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey