- 1 General Info About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Recife, Brazil
- 2 Contact Information for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Recife, Brazil
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
The Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
General Info About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Recife, Brazil
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Avenida Rui Barbosa 1654, Gracas
52011-902 Recife – PE
Telephone: (+55) 81 3441 5606, (+55) 81 3268 6185
Fax: (+55) 81 3266-3232
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Lamartine Hollanda JrHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Brasilia
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Recife, Brazil
Even though the consulate’s first job is to safeguard its people from Dominican Republic while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Find the location near you to make an appointment.
Please review the website for the most accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to deliver services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil, they work to support nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Brasilia, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Recife, Brazil
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Recife, Brazil provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy
- Consulate of Dominican Republic New Jersey
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Orlando
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dominican Consulate in the United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico