The Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
Calle Española # 1 angulo Bourbon # 130
Ouanaminthe (Juana Méndez)
Telephone: (+509) 809-284-4916, (+509) 889-1457/701-1619/521-5540
Fax: No fax number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Francisco Gustavo Lembert CanoConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Port-au-Prince
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
Even though the consulate’s first role is to safeguard its people from Dominican Republic while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti, they work to support nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Port-au-Prince, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
Answers from helpful consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Ouanaminthe, Haiti provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Consulate of Dominican Republic New York
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Bethlehem, Palestine
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.