The Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in A Coruna, Spain
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
Ave. Finisterre N°119, 3era. Dcha.
27640, Becerrea – Lugo
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+34) 981 27 93 50
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in A Coruna, Spain
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Madrid, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in A Coruna, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Boston
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Consulate of Dominican Republic New York
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy