- 1 General Information About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Hong Kong
- 2 Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Hong Kong
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Hong Kong
The Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have other questions.
General Information About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Hong Kong
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary duties focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
Room 701, 7th Floor Beautiful Group Tower
74-77 Connaught Road
Telephone: (+852) 2521-2801, –
Fax: (+852) 2537-1535
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-14:30, –
Official Website: www.consuladord.com
Head of Mission: Myrna Josefina Pichardo EscotoConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Hong Kong
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong’s FAQ page. Immigration law firms can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Hong Kong
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong, they work to support nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Hong Kong
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Hong Kong provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Consulate of Dominican Republic New Jersey
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Bronx
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands