- 1 Info On the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Nice, France
- 2 Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Nice, France
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Nice, France
The Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Info On the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Nice, France
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
« Le Beau Rivage »
107, Quai des Etats-Unis
Telephone: (+33) 4 93 62 03 16, –
Fax: (+33) 4 93 62 96 36
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday:15:00-17:30, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Jean-Jacques NinonHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Paris
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Nice, France
Although the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Nice, France
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health providers to give services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Paris, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Nice, France
Answers from experienced consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Nice, France provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States