The Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also encourages stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Centro Empresarial Globalia
Crta. Arenal-Llucmajor Km. 21,5
Polígono Son Noguera
07620 Llucmajor, Palma de Mallorca
Telephone: -, –
Fax: (+34) 971 17 83 50
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Although the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard citizens from Dominican Republic while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health providers to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the details in your area. Before you drive to the office, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, they work to support nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Madrid, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have various consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about setting up your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Palma de Mallorca, Spain provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Consulate Paterson
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy
- Dominican Consulates in the US
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey