The Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This article explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
Like always, engage in communication with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
General Info On the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Istanbul, Turkey
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many issues can be remedied by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Meclisi Mebusan Cad. No. 31, Kat 6
Murat Han Apt. 34427, Findikli
Telephone: (+90) (212) 293-8356 / 7, –
Fax: (+90) (212) 293-8335
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Lalía GonzálezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Istanbul, Turkey
Even though the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other subjects, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your region. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Berlin, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Answers from helpful consular assistance experts.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Istanbul, Turkey provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Consulate Paterson
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ancona, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Bethlehem, Palestine
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Recife, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France