The Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, gain information about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will explain what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
Information On the Consulate of Dominican Republic in St. Petersburg, Russia
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other cases, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Ul. Zakharievskaya 3, letra A, of. 2
191123, St. Petersburg
Telephone: (+7) 812-333-2564, –
Fax: (+7) 812-333-2564
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: dominicana-spb.ru
Head of Mission: Georgy FokinHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Moscow
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in St. Petersburg, Russia
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other topics, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these predicaments, additionally.
Other Functions of the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with area health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you head down to the office, review the opening hours on the website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Moscow, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How can I schedule an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in St. Petersburg, Russia provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to obtain that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Bethlehem, Palestine
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Bronx
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States
- Dominican Consulate Paterson
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ancona, Italy