The Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact information, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping people from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many issues can be fixed by you, but in other situations, you might need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can provide additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: -, –
Email: -, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Consul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Berlin
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Overview of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Although the consulate’s first job is to protect its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from home, their consular services for a range of legal issues.
Visas, Passports, and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, also.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Some embassies and consulates give other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the specifics in your area. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, they work to assist nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Berlin, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Answers from experienced consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Frankfurt am Main, Germany provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, help to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Dominican Consulates in the US
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Bronx
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain