- 1 Info Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- 2 Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Fort-de-France, Martinique
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
The Dominican Republic Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
As always, speak with an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Fort-de-France, Martinique
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and protect the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping people from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also supports stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
Zone du Bac
97230 La Trinité
Telephone: (+596) 596-58-24-24, –
Fax: (+596) 596-58-20-20
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Alex Huyghes H. DespointesHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Fort-de-France, Martinique
Even though the consulate’s primary job is to protect its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the scope of consular services they give. Find the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, also.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to learn the details in your region. Before you head down to the office location, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals obtain fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you travel to the office, investigate the opening hours on the website.
Difference Between Honorary Consulate and Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Fort-de-France, Martinique
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a team member about arranging your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main purpose of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Fort-de-France, Martinique provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Bethlehem, Palestine
- Dominican Republic Consulate in A Coruna, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Cancun, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States