- 1 Details On the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Toronto, Canada
- 2 Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Toronto, Canada
- 4 FAQs about the Consulate in Toronto, Canada
The Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, common services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, speak with an experienced immigration law firm or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details On the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Toronto, Canada
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its objective is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also stimulates more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you might need consular representations abroad. A cultured lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
121 Richmond St W, Suite 301
Toronto, ON M5H 2K1
Telephone: (+1) (416) 369 0403, –
Fax: (+1) (416) 369 1685
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-15:00, Saturday: 09:00-13:00
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Edme Elizabeth Arnaud BencosmeConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Ottawa
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Toronto, Canada
Even if the consulate’s primary job is to protect citizens from Dominican Republic while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for the most accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and frequently asked questions about these and other topics, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Toronto, Canada
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to give services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you head down to the office location, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Achieve records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you go to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Honorary Consulate vs. Supervising Authority
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Ottawa, fills all other objectives. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Toronto, Canada
Answers from trusted consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about arranging your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Toronto, Canada provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local officials, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Milan, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Cuenca, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New Orleans, United States