The Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland is a useful resource in many situations. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This article will cover what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and anything else you can think of.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Details Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Reykjavik, Iceland
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its purpose is to defend and secure the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also stimulates stronger connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many problems can be fixed by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
Skeifan 17, 3rd floor
Telephone: (+354) 510 3900, (+354) 896 6075
Fax: (+354) 585 3901
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Ms Lara B. PétursdóttirHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: –
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Reykjavik, Iceland
Even if the consulate’s first role is to protect its people from Dominican Republic while they far from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can inform you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Contact the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the official website for accurate office hours prior to heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and FAQs about these and other issues, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these situations, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people requiring inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have partnered with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the details in your area. Before you head down to the office, verify the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals get fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Provide civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Provide interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland, they work to assist nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the -, fills all other aims. Rather than serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can schedule an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to communicate with a staff member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Reykjavik, Iceland provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, verification of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Boston
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Bethlehem, Palestine
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Dominican Consulate in the United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.