The Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, learn about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog will discuss what the Consulate does, typical services, contact info, and more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have more questions.
Info About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Athens, Greece
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and protect the rights and interests of citizens from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary responsibilities focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other cases, you might need consular representations abroad. A educated lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Information for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece
10 Makedonon Street
115 21 Athens
Telephone: (+30) 22.214.171.1248 / 9, –
Fax: (+30) 126.96.36.1997
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Julia Hernandez de PapalaskarisConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Rome
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Athens, Greece
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Dominican Republic while they far from their home country, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost passports, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of members of their families.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several forms of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to make an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before visiting the honorary consulate.
For further information and FAQs about these and other matters, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these predicaments, as well.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Athens, Greece
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your region. Before you drive to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece, they work to support nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you go to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Rome, fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it resides. Most nations have multiple consulates in the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Athens, Greece
Answers from experienced consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate online?
You can schedule an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Search the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about scheduling your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main role of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What consular services does the consulate provide?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Athens, Greece provides a diversity of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of nationals from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New Orleans, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nassau, Bahamas
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Chicago, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Boston
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rosario, Argentina
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Consulate of Dominican Republic New Jersey
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Bronx