- 1 General Info Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Barcelona, Spain
- 2 Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- 3 Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Barcelona, Spain
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
The Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is a convenient resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This page explains what the Consulate does, some of the most common services, contact info, and much more.
Like always, reach out to an experienced immigration lawyer or consular representations abroad if you have any more questions.
General Info Regarding the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Barcelona, Spain
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary missions focus on helping citizens from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also encourages more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and communities.
Many problems can be solved by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can deliver additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Calle Paris 211, 7ª Planta
Telephone: (+34) (93) 237-9213, –
Fax: (+34) (93) 237-6199
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: www.consuladordbarcelona.com
Head of Mission: Francisco Fernández CáceresConsul General
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Madrid
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Consular Services of the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Barcelona, Spain
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to safeguard its people from Dominican Republic while they far from home, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Identification, Documentation, and Health Services
It can notarize legal documents and assist citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A regular consular service is helping with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the range of consular services they give. Contact the nearest location to make an appointment.
Please review the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For more information and frequently asked questions about these and other matters, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Some embassies and consulates provide other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing inexpensive or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have partnered with local health providers to deliver services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration law firm to find out the details in your area. Before you drive to the office location, double check the hours on the official website.
Consular services such as protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Provide assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Ensure Dominican Republic nationals receive fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain, they work to support nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you head down to the office, investigate the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Madrid, fills all other objectives. Rather than serving the entire country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most nations have multiple consulates within the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
Answers from trusted consular assistance representatives.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate online?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Look for the contact information on this page and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are out of their country. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Barcelona, Spain provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, procedures with identity documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, taking care of of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local authorities, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monaco
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Nice, France
- Dominican Consulate in the United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Florence, Italy
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Toronto, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Orlando
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami
- Dominican Consulate Paterson
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao