- 1 Information On the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Guadalajara, Mexico
- 2 Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
- 3 Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Guadalajara, Mexico
- 4 Common Qs about the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
The Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico is a useful resource in many cases. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to understand about the Consulate.
This blog will explain what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and more.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Information On the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Guadalajara, Mexico
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico is part of a foreign country’s representation in other countries. Its aim is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary tasks focus on helping people from Dominican Republic who live or are traveling. But it also motivates more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many problems can be fixed by you, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A well informed lawyer can contribute with additional information and resources.
Contact Details for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Calle Colón 632
C.P. 44180 Guadalajara, Jalisco
Telephone: (+52) (33) 3614-3735, (+52) (33) 3616-5478
Fax: (+52) (33) 3614-3735
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, –
Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 09:00-19:00, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: Mr Jesús Garibi HernándezHonorary Consul
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Mexico City
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Guadalajara, Mexico
Even if the consulate’s primary role is to protect citizens from Dominican Republic while they are away from home, their consular services for a diversity of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and help citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of family members.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are different ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can advise you about the spectrum of consular services they give. Get in touch to the location near you to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for the most accurate office hours prior to visiting the honorary consulate.
For other information and FAQs about these and other issues, look into the Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico’s FAQ page. Immigration attorneys can help navigate these scenarios, additionally.
Additional Services from the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like healthcare for uninsured people requiring cheap or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the globe have collaborated with local health clinics to provide services on site. Contact the local consulate or an immigration lawyer to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Help victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Obtain records and locate missing relatives
- Give civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico, they work to support nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Mexico City, fills all other aims. Instead of serving the anywhere in the country, the consulate works within the district it is located. Most countries have multiple consulates in the same country.
Common Qs about the Consulate in Guadalajara, Mexico
Answers from trusted consular assistance experts.
1. How do I set up an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can arrange an appointment by directly contacting the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or making use of the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to speak with a staff member about setting up your appointment.
2. What activities does the consulate do?
The main function of the consulate is to protect international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all countries who assist with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these very helpful!
3. What resources does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Guadalajara, Mexico provides a range of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, medical care for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to acquire that yourself. Make sure to look at the opening hours on the website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Willemstad, Curaçao
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Hong Kong
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Barcelona, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Lyon, France
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in New York, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Manila, Philippines
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Alicante, Spain
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in Naples, Italy