The Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is a convenient resource in many situations. On this page, you are going to be informed about everything you’ll need to know about the Consulate.
This blog explains what the Consulate does, typical services, contact information, and anything else you can think of.
As always, reach out to an experienced immigration attorney or consular representations abroad if you have additional questions.
Info About the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Los Angeles, United States
A consulate like the Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States is part of a foreign country’s representation abroad. Its objective is to safeguard and secure the rights and interests of people from Dominican Republic.
The consulate’s primary functions focus on helping people from Dominican Republic who reside or are traveling. But it also supports more lasting connections between the Dominican Republic and people.
Many issues can be solved by you as an individual, but in other predicaments, you may need consular representations abroad. A knowledgeable lawyer can give additional information and resources.
Contact Info for the Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Perry & Spann
6490 S. McCarran Blvd, Suite C20
Glendale, CA 91203
Telephone: -, –
Email: email@example.com, -, –
Office Hours: By appointment, –
Official Website: –
Head of Mission: –
Supervising Authority for this Consulate: Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Washington, D.C.
* We have done our best to make this an accurate directory, but please send corrections through our contact form!
Description of Consular Services for the Consulate of Dominican Republic in Los Angeles, United States
Although the consulate’s primary job is to safeguard its people from Dominican Republic while they are away from their home country, their consular services for a variety of legal issues.
Documents, Health Services and More
It can notarize legal documents and support citizens from Dominican Republic who have lost identification cards, have medical emergencies, or are facing births or deaths of relatives.
A common consular service is assisting with identification. There are several ways of identification provided by the Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, such as Consular I.D.s, Passports, and Visas. The honorary consulate can tell you about the scope of consular services they give. Get in touch to the nearest location to schedule an appointment.
Make sure to check the website for accurate office hours before heading down to the honorary consulate.
For further information and frequently asked questions about these and other issues, check out the Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States’s FAQ page. Immigration lawyers can help navigate these situations, as well.
Other Functions of the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Some embassies and consulates offer other consular services like health resources for uninsured people needing low cost or free services. Certain honorary consulates around the world have collaborated with local health providers to provide services on site. Find the local consulate or an immigration attorney to learn the specifics in your area. Before you head down to the office, double check the opening hours on the official website.
Consular services like protection, legal advice and more are also available:
- Assist victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, and hate crimes
- Make sure Dominican Republic nationals go through fair treatment while in custody of local authorities
- Hold records and locate missing relatives
- Offer civil, criminal, immigration, and labor law advice
- Contribute with interpretation and legal representation for Dominican Republic nationals in custody
At the Dominican Republic Consulate in Los Angeles, United States, they work to help nationals from Dominican Republic around the world. Before you travel to the office, review the opening hours on the official website.
Supervising Authority vs. Honorary Consulate
The honorary consulate, rather than the Embassy of the Dominican Republic in Washington, D.C., fills all other purposes. Instead of serving the entire country, the consulate operates within the district it resides. Most countries have various consulates within the same country.
FAQs about the Consulate in Los Angeles, United States
Answers from helpful consular assistance professionals.
1. How do I make an appointment with the consulate on their website?
You can program an appointment by directly communicating with the honorary consulate of Dominican Republic you choose or utilizing the online appointment service. Find the contact information here and you’ll be able to get in touch with a team member about programming your appointment.
2. What exactly does the consulate do?
The main duty of the consulate is to safeguard international citizens from Dominican Republic when they are abroad. There are consulates and embassies worldwide for nearly all nations who help with foreign affairs. “International citizens” who travel around the world will find these extremely useful!
3. What services does the consulate offer?
The Consulate of Dominican Republic in Los Angeles, United States provides a variety of services, such as consular assistance with legal processes, medical emergencies, care with medical resources for the uninsured, help with identification documents, locate missing relatives, assistance to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking and hate crimes, confirmation of the well-being of citizens from Dominican Republic who are in the custody of local police, among other services. Consular assistance does not include valid travel insurance, you’ll need to get that yourself. Be sure to review the opening hours on the official website before heading in!
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ponta Delgada, Portugal
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Ouanaminthe, Haiti
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Andorra la Vella, Andorra
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Monterrey, Mexico
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Consulate General in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amman, Jordan
- Dominican Republic Consulate in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Consulate of Dominican Republic Miami
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Athens, Greece
- Dominican Consulate Paterson
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Montreal, Canada
- Dominican Republic Consulate in Genoa, Italy
- Allison focuses exclusively on immigration. He likes to help individuals on a broad range of issues, including embassies, consulates, detention centers, visas at United States Consular centers. Allison wants to help most people as possible on immigration or visa problems.
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Veracruz, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Tijuana, Mexico
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Sydney, Australia
- CCW – Belizean Consulates in2021.11.18Consulate of Belize in Singapore